Fri 01 OCT: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Winner king gong Manchester 2019
Runner up king gong London 2018
Winner beat the frog 2019
Winner beat the blackout at up the creek ,
4 times. Runner up ,
new act of the year at the stand up club in Piccadilly Circus.
Twice semifinalist amused moose.
Since starting stand up in 2016, Davina has become a regular on London’s comedy circuit, performing at the best comedy clubs in London.
As a lawyer who doesn’t suffer fools gladly, her comedy examines the absurdity of modern life and her cynical outlook is contrasted with her smiled filled performances.
"She's funny. Really funny. Smart person"- Tony Law
AWARDS Winner Banana Cabaret New Act 2020
Cherry Comedy Breakout Act of the Year Finalist,
2020 Leicester Square Theatre
NSN Comedian of the Year Finalist,
2019 Leicester Square Theatre
New Comedian of the Year Finalist, 2018
Tom Elwes is a stand up comedian, writer and presenter.
Tom is one of the newest young comics to break through on the comedy circuit. As a lifelong Londoner, Tom uses a combination of storytelling and acute observations to make sense of his chaotic existence.
His quick wit and high-energy charm makes him one to look out for in the future
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.