Thu 08 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
As seen in the new season of ITV2’s Stand Up Sketch Show, Josh Weller is a comedian, comic book author, musician, and podcast host.
He was born in England, raised in Malaysia and now lives in London. Weller’s high energy brand of cleverly self-deprecating stand-up landed him on pro bills after just one year on the circuit.
In addition to his live comedy work, Josh has developed a loyal fanbase for his online content, which includes sketches, live pub quizzes, professional trolling, animated stand-up comedy shorts, character work, and more.
Since starting stand up in 2016, Davina has become a regular on London’s comedy circuit, performing at the best comedy clubs in London.
As a lawyer who doesn’t suffer fools gladly, her comedy examines the absurdity of modern life and her cynical outlook is contrasted with her smiled filled performances.
"She's funny. Really funny. Smart person"- Tony Law
AWARDS Winner Banana Cabaret New Act 2020
Cherry Comedy Breakout Act of the Year Finalist,
2020 Leicester Square Theatre
NSN Comedian of the Year Finalist,
2019 Leicester Square Theatre
New Comedian of the Year Finalist, 2018
Tom Elwes is a stand up comedian, writer and presenter.
Tom is one of the newest young comics to break through on the comedy circuit. As a lifelong Londoner, Tom uses a combination of storytelling and acute observations to make sense of his chaotic existence.
His quick wit and high-energy charm makes him one to look out for in the future
Tadiwa Mahlunge is one of comedy's most exciting new acts, already scoring a multitude of awards including winning London and Manchester King Gong in 2018 and 2020, Semifinalist of Amused Moose New Comedian of the Year in 2019 and 2020, winning The Blackout at Up The Creek 2020 and most recently winning Beat The Frog at The Frog and Bucket in February.
Not bad, after being told that he wasn't allowed to join the Comedy Society at Lancaster University because he 'did not represent the values of the society'.
Tadiwa has recently appeared on BBC 2's Funny Festival Live
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.