Fri 02 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Ben have been gigging as a musical comedian on the UK circuit for just under 4 years.
Ben has been performing regularly at some of the biggest comedy clubs in the UK including the London and Manchester Comedy Stores, the Leicester Square Theatre and Up the Creek, supporting acts such as Phil Wang and Zoe Lyons.
Achievements to date include:
Winner: Amused Moose National New Comic Award People’s Champion 2020
Winner: BCG Pro Starter Performance Award 2020 Musical Comedy Awards Finalist 2018 and 2020 The Stand-Up Club’s Get Up Stand Up New Act of the Year Finalist 2019
Shortlisted for the BAFTA Rocliffe TV Comedy Writing Initiative 2019
2nd: Phoenix Artist Club Cabaret Awards 2018
Leceister Square New Comedian of the Year Finalist 2017
Luke Chilton regularly performs at top comedy clubs across London.
He has provided support for Jack Whitehall, reached the final 10 of BBC New Comedy Award 2019 and was nominated for Up the Creek: One to Watch 2019.
Catch this loveable weirdo now before he blows up big.
As heard on: BBC Radio 4 Extra Union JACK Radio Nominated: BBC New Comedy Award 2019 (final 10) Up the Creek: One to Watch 2019 QUOTES “Inventive, lively and very funny” Luke Toulson (as seen on Russel Howard’s Good News)
BBC NewsJack: Unplugged
A Jamaican Irish comedian born and raised in East London.
Have been going about 5 years and performed in clubs such as Backyard, Up The Creek, The Stand (Newcastle Edinburgh and Glasgow), Birmingham Glee and Angel Comedy Club.
"We loved your act, your delivery was great and your stories of about your father were very funny." - Hackney Empire.
"Audience loved, a step above." The Stand Comedy Club.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.