Sat 06 AUG: 6:00PM
Doors open at 5:30PM, Show starts 6:00PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Adam Coumas is one of the many top london comedians that have appeared at City Comedy Club.
As heard on the BBC... Adam Coumas hosted the prestigious AAA Stand Up show at the Underbelly during the Edinburgh Fringe 2019 and came Runner Up in the NATYs Award 2020.
Matt Rouse was a semi-finalist in SYTYF 2019 and since then has gone on to perform at many of the top comedy clubs in London and across the UK. ‘A hilarious alternative take on observation comedy’
A regular at City Comedy Club and there is a good reason, his smart comedy and energy gets the audience focused and all in on the night. Touring on many of the UK's best comedy clubs, Matt Rouse is a must watch.
Blake AJ has performed comedy all around the UK and internationally, including a well-received show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2019. He is the Runner Up for the Hackney Empire New Act of the Year Awards 2020.
‘Very neatly observed and original material’ – Mumble
‘Blake is all energy with some great lines and a strong stage persona. His style is relaxed yet sharp.’ – Suffolk Punch Comedy
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 5:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 10 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 10+ please email email@example.com before purchasing the tickets. If more than is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.
Groups of 10 ONLY. Groups over 10 buying multiple orders of 10 will be refunded and can be turned away on the night.
The confirmation email is the Tickets. Please check your spam folder if you have not received your email yet. You will automatically be on our list of audience when you purchase the tickets, so if you cannot find it the email, don’t worry.
When you arrive inform the greeter off your name/ name on the tickets and they will seat you accordingly.