Thu 01 DEC: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Fred Barber is a stand up comedian and comedy writer from London whose themes encompass dyspraxia, addiction, and social alienation.
He has performed all over the UK and Los Angeles and has written for major entertainment networks including Channel 4, BBC 3, and YouTube Premium.
He's also devised, written and created a number of high-profile advertising campaigns across TV and other media for globally recognised brands including Toyota and Acne Studios.
Credits: Big Narstie Show Series 3. Big Narstie's Big Adventure Jamaica
'Very strong talent for writing' Jesse Armstrong: writer of peep show, the thick of it, and successsion
Tom Elwes is a stand up comedian, writer and presenter.
Tom is one of the newest young comics to break through on the London comedy club circuit. As a lifelong Londoner, Tom uses a combination of storytelling and acute observations to make sense of his chaotic existence.
His quick wit and high-energy charm makes him one to look out for in the future
featured on BBC Radio London and So You Think You’re Funny semi-finalist”.
Will Hitt is one of the most promising young comedians out there performing in some of London's best Comedy Clubs.
Smart with his humour, Will will leave you wanting more.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 10 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 10+ please email email@example.com before purchasing the tickets. If more than is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.
Groups of 10 ONLY. Groups over 10 buying multiple orders of 10 will be refunded and can be turned away on the night.
The confirmation email is the Tickets. Please check your spam folder if you have not received your email yet. You will automatically be on our list of audience when you purchase the tickets, so if you cannot find it the email, don’t worry.
When you arrive inform the greeter off your name/ name on the tickets and they will seat you accordingly.