Fri 14 OCT: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 7:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 10 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 10+ please email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing the tickets. If more than 10 is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.
Groups of 10 ONLY. Groups over 10 buying multiple orders of 10 will be refunded and can be turned away on the night.
The confirmation email is the Tickets. Please check your spam folder if you have not received your email yet. You will automatically be on our list of audience when you purchase the tickets, so if you cannot find it the email, don’t worry.
When you arrive inform the greeter off your name/ name on the tickets and they will seat you accordingly.