Sat 09 OCT: 8:00PM
Open at 8:00PM, Show starts 8:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Adam Riley is a deadpan redhead who performs at Comedy clubs across the country.
2019 AAA Stand-Up Edinburgh Fringe 2017 Chortle Comedian to Watch
Playing in the best comedy clubs in London. Adam is consistently funny.
City Comedy Club Comedian must watch.
As heard on the BBC... Adam Coumas hosted the prestigious AAA Stand Up show at the Underbelly during the Edinburgh Fringe 2019 and came Runner Up in the NATYs Award 2020.
Matt Rouse was a semi-finalist in SYTYF 2019 and since then has gone on to perform across the UK. ‘A hilarious alternative take on observation comedy’
A regular at City Comedy Club and there is a good reason, his smart comedy and energy gets the audience focused and all in on the night. Touring on many of the UK's best comedy clubs, Matt Rouse is a must watch.
Radu Isac is a veteran Romanian comedian. He moved to London in 2015 and in 2017 made it to the final of the English Comedian of the Year competition.
His stand up was featured on multiple BBC and Comedy Central programs. And in 2019 he wrapped up his second solo show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
"intelligently subversive'' - The Scotsman “still making me giggle” - Three Weeks “The audience loved it and I think you will too” - CounterCultureUK "certainly impressive" - BeyondTheJoke.co.uk "simultaneously sweet and dark" - Chortle
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 1:45 hour long with 1 interval. Please arrive when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.