Fri 06 AUG: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Awards: Funny Women 2016 (Semi-Finalist), Amused Moose 2017 (Quarter Finalist), BBC New Comedian competition 2017
Sikisa, also known as Twix, was born in South London but has never forgotten her Bajan background when she is on stage. She is a young stand-up who is quickly making a name for herself on the comedy circuit with her unique style and her hilarious tales about life and love. Sikisa brings realness and an energy on stage which is infectious on the audience. She is a resident MC at London’s popular comedy night; Comedy Virgins at the Cavendish Arms.
Mo Magaleo is a young comedian from Morocco, who grew up in the UK. On stage he talk about growing up in a council estate, having a Muslim background, growing up with a Moroccan family, and many more stories/ observations. Mo has performed in many of the London, UK, Europe and worldwide top comedy clubs.
A review from Nott’s Comedy Review said 'This material felt fresh and there was no end of great stuff in this set.'
Tom Elwes is a stand up comedian, writer and presenter.
Tom is one of the newest young comics to break through on the comedy circuit. As a lifelong Londoner, Tom uses a combination of storytelling and acute observations to make sense of his chaotic existence.
His quick wit and high-energy charm makes him one to look out for in the future
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.