Sat 31 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Awards: winner of the Frog and Bucket World Series 2016 and Beat the Frog January 2016, finalist for New Act of The Year Show 2017, for So You Think You’re Funny, and Fresh Comedian of the Year in 2016, and for Golden Jester, and the Max Turner competition in 2015.
A real double F. . . French & Fabulous! Based in south London, Brixton, Arielle Souma adds colour and diversity to the comedy scene. Her distinctive style is punchy, blunt, accessible and empowering!
Mustafa has been a regular on the UK comedy scene since he started performing in 2017 at the age of 19 as a stand up and an improviser.
He was a runner up at the Laughing Horse New Act of the Year competition in 2018, the next year he won the Quantum Leopard Champion of Champions award 2019 and was nominated for the prestigious Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year award in 2020.
His slick stage presence along with his unique perspective allow him to make fresh observations about the life of a young, dumb, and handsome mixed culture kid.
Fiona was a finalist in Funny women 2020.
In February of last year her show “Contender” was nominated for best debut show at Leicester comedy festival.
“Fiona Ridgewell has funny bones and an easy warmth on stage.” Julia Chamberlain
“Fiona has a direct cheeky sense of humour” Steve Bennett Chortle
As heard on the BBC... Adam Coumas hosted the prestigious AAA Stand Up show at the Underbelly during the Edinburgh Fringe 2019 and came Runner Up in the NATYs Award 2020.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.