Fri 30 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Josh’s warm and imaginative anecdotes have quickly seen him perform at some of Britains top clubs, including The Comedy Store, Glee Club and The Stand-Up Club.
This year he has won The Comedy Store’s King Gong, he was an Amused Moose New Comic 2018 finalist, a SYTYF and Leicester Square New Comic semi-finalist and he was shortlisted for the BBC New Comedy Award.
As seen in the new season of ITV2’s Stand Up Sketch Show, Josh Weller is a comedian, comic book author, musician, and podcast host.
He was born in England, raised in Malaysia and now lives in London. Weller’s high energy brand of cleverly self-deprecating stand-up landed him on pro bills after just one year on the circuit.
In addition to his live comedy work, Josh has developed a loyal fanbase for his online content, which includes sketches, live pub quizzes, professional trolling, animated stand-up comedy shorts, character work, and more.
Mo Magaleo is a young comedian from Morocco, who grew up in the UK. On stage he talk about growing up in a council estate, having a Muslim background, growing up with a Moroccan family, and many more stories/ observations. Mo has performed in many of the London, UK, Europe and worldwide top comedy clubs.
A review from Nott’s Comedy Review said 'This material felt fresh and there was no end of great stuff in this set.'
A naive Norweigian adapting to life in the UK, Thor Stenhaug draws on his roots to perform hilariously personal and astute observational material.
Thor adds lively energy to any bill with his range of self-deprecating stories.
He finished a sold-out run of his Edinburgh Fringe show 'Viking Millennials' in 2019.
Having been a regular on the London circuit for over a year, he has performed in cities across the country, as well in his native country of Norway.
Thor has already found himself playing some of the UK's most sought-after clubs.
Max Turner Finalist 2020
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.