Thu 15 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Stella Graham is a naturally funny stand-up comedian. Shameless, charmingly aggressive and unladylike, she's the funniest half Sri Lankan lass from Coventry.
Stella has entertained audiences all around the world, from the Comedy Store in LA to the New Zealand Comedy Festival and Adelaide Fringe.
Catch her funny series of Angry Workouts and her video podcast, Stell Me About It on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram and all good podcast platforms “If you're a TV executive, drop what you're doing and go see her now” - The Skinny "A slick, sharp and polished set, balanced with a warmth and charm that had our audience queuing up to meet her after the gig! Superb!" - Nodding Dog Comedy
A naive Norweigian adapting to life in the UK, Thor Stenhaug draws on his roots to perform hilariously personal and astute observational material.
Thor adds lively energy to any bill with his range of self-deprecating stories.
He finished a sold-out run of his Edinburgh Fringe show 'Viking Millennials' in 2019.
Having been a regular on the London circuit for over a year, he has performed in cities across the country, as well in his native country of Norway.
Thor has already found himself playing some of the UK's most sought-after clubs.
Max Turner Finalist 2020
EMMANUEL PAUL GRIFFITH:
A comedian from east London with stories of his experiences growing up in a council estate in Leyton, growing up with his family, working for the NHS, and many other observations in his life.
Emmanuel is one of City Comedy Club's comedians to watch out for, his humour is unique and always gets the audience laughing.
Energetic, charismatic and a comedian you must watch.
A Jamaican Irish comedian born and raised in East London.
Have been going about 5 years and performed in clubs such as Backyard, Up The Creek, The Stand (Newcastle Edinburgh and Glasgow), Birmingham Glee and Angel Comedy Club.
"We loved your act, your delivery was great and your stories of about your father were very funny." - Hackney Empire.
"Audience loved, a step above." The Stand Comedy Club.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.