Sat 10 JUL: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Toussaint Douglass is one of comedy’s most exciting new names.
His innovative brand of stand-up mixes the personal with the political, to brilliant comic effect.
Joyfully absurd and charmingly awkward with a deceptively subversive streak, there's never a dull moment when Toussaint Douglass takes to the stage.
Hubert Mayr is an Austrian born comedian based in London, UK.
Since making his stage debut in 2017 he has taken his act ('plenty of dark humour' - Chortle) all across the UK, including the London Comedy Store, and further afield, like Sydney, AUS.
His sharp writing and relaxed style has made him rise fast on the UK circuit and earned him several nominations and competition successes.
Luke Oliver, a quick, funny, and hilarious comedian.
"This guy just goes from casual comedian waiting to go on, to a comedian that has got all the audience laughing out loud" Promoter of the Hammersmith Comedy Club
"FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY" Comedy Comedy Reviews
Half-English, half-Scottish Londoner, Woods is an exciting new stand-up comedian on the UK circuit, having won Hackney Empire New Act of the Year 2020.
He has also appeared on BBC Radio 4, TalkRadio, TalkSport and hosts his own podcast All I Do Is Fail, as well as written on sketches for BBC Three.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.