FRI 11 DEC: City Comedy Club
7:30PM, At The Trapeze, Shoreditch
Great value. Great night out.
Due to Covid restrictions tickets are very limited, and tickets will be limited to 2 people minimum. PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
In order to create a safe environment and maintain social distancing we have made changes to how the show normally runs...
In line with the government's tier 2 restrictions for London please only attend the show with members of your household or support bubble
- Shows will be 1:30 hour long with 1 interval. Please arrive at 7 to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks
- All drinks will be ordered by table service
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app before arrival
- Seats will be spaced out to maintain social distancing.. Tickets must be booked for people in your support bubble only.
- Satiation stations with sanitiser gel have been set up around the venue
- Please follow the instructions of staff at all times, please be patient when you are waiting to be seated
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID may be required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes. Entry may be refused. We do not allow fancy dress (including sashes and hats) during the comedy
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change