Fri 27 MAY: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Tom Elwes is a stand up comedian, writer and presenter.
Tom is one of the newest young comics to break through on the London comedy club circuit. As a lifelong Londoner, Tom uses a combination of storytelling and acute observations to make sense of his chaotic existence.
His quick wit and high-energy charm makes him one to look out for in the future
Louise has quickly established herself on the comedy scene, she was a finalist in the Amused Moose New Comic and Harrogate New comedian of the year competitions.
Louise ‘can certainly breathe life into any story’ (Steve Bennett – Chortle), is very engaging to watch and has a “A strong flavour of Victoria Wood” (Bruce Dessau.)
Radu Isac is a veteran Romanian comedian. He moved to London in 2015 and in 2017 made it to the final of the English Comedian of the Year competition.
His stand up was featured on multiple BBC and Comedy Central programs. And in 2019 he wrapped up his second solo show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
"intelligently subversive'' - The Scotsman “still making me giggle” - Three Weeks “The audience loved it and I think you will too” - CounterCultureUK "certainly impressive" - BeyondTheJoke.co.uk "simultaneously sweet and dark" - Chortle
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 6 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 6+ please email email@example.com before purchasing the tickets. If more than 6 is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.
Groups of 6 ONLY. Groups over 6 buying multiple orders of 6 will be refunded and can be turned away on the night.
The confirmation email is the Tickets. Please check your spam folder if you have not received your email yet. You will automatically be on our list of audience when you purchase the tickets, so if you cannot find it the email, don’t worry.
When you arrive inform the greeter off your name/ name on the tickets and they will seat you accordingly.