Sat 12 FEB: 8:00PM
Doors open at 7:30PM, Show starts 8:00PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Originally from Canada, Bobby Mair is a uniquely talented stand up comedian that can set any comedy room ablaze. Winner of multiple comedy competitions, Bobby has opened for global touring comedians, including Bill Burr, Bill Maher, and Doug Stanhope.
Since moving to the UK, he has established himself as a stand out headliner with many TV appearances, including Roast Battle (Comedy Central), 8 Out of 10 Cats (Channel 4) and Russell Howard’s Good News (BBC Three).
He was also the host of the reality horror show, Killer Camp (ITV2), and starred in the reality sitcom, Bobby and Harriet: Get Married (Vice).
Luke Chilton regularly performs at top comedy clubs across London.
He has provided support for Jack Whitehall, reached the final 10 of BBC New Comedy Award 2019 and was nominated for Up the Creek: One to Watch 2019.
Catch this loveable weirdo now before he blows up big.
As heard on: BBC Radio 4 Extra Union JACK Radio Nominated: BBC New Comedy Award 2019 (final 10) Up the Creek: One to Watch 2019 QUOTES “Inventive, lively and very funny” Luke Toulson (as seen on Russel Howard’s Good News)
BBC NewsJack: Unplugged
Adam Coumas is one of the many top london comedians that have appeared at City Comedy Club.
As heard on the BBC... Adam Coumas hosted the prestigious AAA Stand Up show at the Underbelly during the Edinburgh Fringe 2019 and came Runner Up in the NATYs Award 2020.
Since starting stand up in 2016, Davina has become a regular on London’s comedy circuit, performing at the best comedy clubs in London.
As a lawyer who doesn’t suffer fools gladly, her comedy examines the absurdity of modern life and her cynical outlook is contrasted with her smiled filled performances.
"She's funny. Really funny. Smart person"- Tony Law
AWARDS Winner Banana Cabaret New Act 2020
Cherry Comedy Breakout Act of the Year Finalist,
2020 Leicester Square Theatre
NSN Comedian of the Year Finalist,
2019 Leicester Square Theatre
New Comedian of the Year Finalist, 2018
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 6 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 6+ please email email@example.com before purchasing the tickets. If more than 6 is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.