Thu 03 FEB: City Comedy Club
Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Adam Coumas is one of the many top london comedians that have appeared at City Comedy Club.
As heard on the BBC... Adam Coumas hosted the prestigious AAA Stand Up show at the Underbelly during the Edinburgh Fringe 2019 and came Runner Up in the NATYs Award 2020.
Comedian Dominic LTR is a regular on the London circuit. Despite a tough childhood where he suffered from hay fever and left handedness, Dominic is now turning trauma into humour. Dom's sharp, punchline heavy style will draw you into his hilariously distinct way of thinking and leave you wondering why he doesn't have more than 213 followers on Instagram.
“His knowingly irresponsible outlook gives you no choice but to cry with laughter” - Take The Mic
"Plenty of punchlines and a very engaging performer" - Covent Garden Comedy Cellar
“Razor sharp joke writer delivered with a matter of fact confidence" - Grow Comedy
Claire Haus is a comedian and writer based in London, England. She’s featured on ITV2’s Stand Up Sketch Show 2022. Her 2021 collaboration with LADbible reached 650k+ views in just four days and she’s a So You Think You’re Funny grand finalist. She can regularly be seen performing high-energy stand-up at some of the best clubs on the London circuit and also creates a stream of popular sketch content on Instagram. A collection of her comic drawings, The Blaring House, was released by Conundrum Press. Weirdly, she has an MFA in sound art from the Bauhaus University in Germany.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
*MAX 6 tickets, NO STAG OR HEN DOS, NO OFFICE PARTIES. If you are a family of 6+ please email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing the tickets. If more than 6 is purchase without consulting, a refund will be sent back.